Higher Level Teaching Assistant (36 hours/week)
Learning Support Assistant (22.5 hours/week)
To start September 2019
Our new HLTA will work across the school, providing PPA and leadership cover for our amazing teachers and leaders. We are looking for a creative and energetic individual who is able to inspire, lead and motivate children & colleagues. You will contribute positively to our school family and forge strong relationships showing commitment to our Church School ethos.
Our new LSA will work in either KS1 or KS2 (dependent on experience/expertise) to support the learning for all children in the class. Experience working in schools a definite advantage.
Our school offers:
- Children who are happy, motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work within a close knit and supportive team of forward thinking and inspirational colleagues
Governors are seeking the right people, who will:
- Share and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- Provide enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children
- Work in partnership with parents, colleagues and our local community
- Enjoy working with our children and their time in our school
Visits are encouraged and very warmly welcomed prior to application.
Applications for shortlisting will be considered upon receipt, with interviews conducted shortly after. Early application is therefore recommended.
Further details can be obtained from the school office, our school website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications should be returned to the school using the application form below; CVs will not be accepted.