To start as soon as possible
Class Teacher (outstanding NQT applications welcome!)
Start September 2019
Governors are seeking to recruit an organised, efficient and energetic Finance Officer to join our small and happy team as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our staff team to lead our inclusive and happy school towards excellence at all levels by taking responsibility for the overall financial management of the school.
The post offers:
- Children who are happy, motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work within a close knit and supportive team of forward thinking and inspirational colleagues
Governors are seeking the right person, who will:
- Share and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- Manage the school’s financial and personnel processes
- Support the Head Teacher and Governors in managing and monitoring the School’s budget
- Work in partnership with parents and colleagues
Financial experience is essential to this role, and experience of working in a school or public sector preferred.
Closing Date 16th May, 2019, 12.00pm
Governors are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to work in partnership with our whole school family in either Key Stage 1 or 2 from September 2019. You will be:
- A creative and energetic teacher
- Able to inspire, lead and motivate children & colleagues
- Able to contribute positively to our school family and forge strong relationships
- Committed to our Church School ethos
- Excited by our forward thinking approaches and committed to providing a holistic, rounded education for all.
In return, we can offer:
- A great school!
- A commitment to your work/life balance and on-going professional development
- A united, friendly and enthusiastic school family
- Forward thinking, solution focussed colleagues and governors
- The most wonderful children who want to learn and love their school
St James’ is a truly special place – come and visit us to find out more and meet with our Head Teacher, our staff and our children.
Closing date 7th June, 2019, 12.00pm. However, applications will be shortlisted upon receipt and successful candidates will be interviewed accordingly. Therefore, early application is recommended.
Visits are encouraged and very warmly welcomed prior to application.
Further details can be obtained from the school office, our school website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Completed applications should be returned to the school using the Bedford Borough application form; CVs will not be accepted.
Please note that CVs will not be considered, for reasons of equal opportunities and safeguarding.
St James’ C of E VA Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.